Dystopian Abstratangibilities©

I crave a utopian society. 

A dream, I know. As I cannot imagine any aspect of this world ever achieving that ideal, considering its appalling state of dystopian realities.

I crave a utopian existence. 


Unfortunately, absolutely unrealisable as one still has to co-exist with the external dsytopian and uber dysfunctional society. Perhaps, someDay I might create one. A society of pure constructive freedom. Constructive, because freedom without boundaries will result in anarchy.

Paradox? Nay.
Contradictory? Nay. Nay.
Absolute freedom is a (realistic) myth same way a utopian society is.


So, I will continuue to trudge through the murky waters of everyDay realties; and perhaps, someDay: I may be able to run stark naked into the ocean and swim to the ficticious island withOut having to reTurn to the human cesspool.


Till then, I can only dream...
Our world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poison A. Cooper

What "image " is GOD..?

Writings in the Sands of Time...