Poison A. Cooper

I want to hurt you just to hear you screeeeam my name...
I want to love you but I better not touch
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much
I want to taste you, but your lips are venomous poison

you're poison running through my veins
I don't want to break these chains

your mouth, so.. hot
your web, I'm caught
your skin, so moist
Black leather, on sweat

My cruel device
Blood like ice
One look could kill
your pain, my thrill

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't want to touch you, my fingers are singed.. but you're under my skin

Burnin' deep inside my brain
Flowing deeeeeep inSide my veins.

⇉  Eternally Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What "image " is GOD..?

Writings in the Sands of Time...