The Stars That Burn Too Bright


Started watching the link above, and for the first time since she died; I broke down and sobbed deeply from within at the unbelievable loss. Delayed reaction, I guess......

Whitney will never sing again. I think this video just brought it all home to me. What she did was GROSSLY irresponsible. She owed it to her fans to. Stay. Alive. 

Whitney is dead... before the age of fifty (50) years. The loss is inexplicable. Watching her free spiritness and joyful nature, how it radiates through the years.... and that VOICE. Some stars are too bright, perhaps too bright to physically burn forever.  Although, her star will burn forever.
https://youtu.be/5Pze_mdbOK8?list=RDCHD3eLkeIO4
Rest In Peace, Whitney Houston. I hope you are in a happier and peaceful place now. It will be grossly unfair, if there is a hell; for you to be there. Not with the joy and beauty you brought to this world. The world shone brighter because you passed through. Why do the good ones have to go quickly ? Why ?? I still have not come to terms with the other two. Can't even mention their names at this time.
RIP








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poison A. Cooper

What "image " is GOD..?

The Tale of I and the Akademie de Künste