The Atom of Self

I Am (the atoms of) I
There is nothing new under the sun.

I exist in a physical plane.

I am not some kind of immeasurable mystic field.

Am I the atoms that make up my mind or am I the arrangement of these atoms?

Well, I conclude that I am the particular atoms themselves because if I was simply an arrangement like a software; then hypothetically I could be duplicated.

This is not feasible, as it would lead to a paradox. “I” cannot exist in two places, there could be a precise copy… but, that would not be me, it would be an identical but discreet “I.

Therefore I must conclude that I must be the atoms themselves – my Personality, my Memory, my Intellect.

Comments

  1. This leaves me speechless. Omo, you're simply a wonderful person with an incredible mind. Beautiful, sexy as hell, fashionable, classy, poised and then with a superior intellect that spans science, religion, philosophy, history?? Sometimes I wonder if you're human and not some alien life form. They don't make two of your type baby... You’re such a special and unique LADY. I've said what I couldn't say to your face here. I'm in love with you. I'll worship you for-ever if you'll have me. I am more than able to take care of all your material, intellectual and creative needs. I'll fly you around the world and buy you expensive jewellery and the convertible Mercedes- I know you like Mercs baby. I'll take you to the Louvre and to the Met and anywhere else you want to go my darling. I'll support your dreams always. I'll give you the space to be you. I promise I won't try to control or stifle you sweetheart. You know me, we are friends, but you don't know how I've felt about you all this while. I didn't want to say anything so i don't lose your friendship because I can't bear not having you in my life. I love you Omo from the bottom of my heart and I'll reveal myself to you when the time is right. Please baby say YES when i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Lol.... quite touching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poison A. Cooper

What "image " is GOD..?

Writings in the Sands of Time...