#NSB


Flounder to the left, I did
Meander to the right, I did

The ground was shaky all around me
I someTimes wondered if I had lost... ME.

The dream seemed so far away and distant
The burning drive... no longer a constant.
Even worse, the voices in my head had gone quiet...





And then, I broke through!

Like iron man did when he dropped the tesaract in the wormhole.

I'd blown all ah dem bomboclats aoutta da sky and back to dem toxic galaxies.

I broke through the dark clouds.
I saw the sun.

She was stunning and warm.
Beautiful, bright, shiny fields everyWhere.
Smell of fresh flowers feather-kissing my nostrils.

I was free. Truly free. 
Pure, unburdened freedom.
Freedom withOut conditions.

My soul was intact. A little shell shocked and more aware of the horrors of the human nature, but still... safe, secure and intact.  My soul was not lost. I did not beCome a different person. It was not easy, it was extremely difficult; but... I still have it. I did not lose it.

I still see ME.  I still recognise mySelf. 

The voices in my head have come awake again, one after the other. The babbling is beginning to pick up. I am excited to hear from them. I have really missed all the extra-curricular activities that usually took place in the grey room upStairs.

I had made it.
I had crossed over.

Blazing clarity.
Unwavering focus.
Unbreakable determination.

I will never stop.    I will never quit.  


                  I will NEVER Stop Believing.
Hello Phase II,  I see you....






A luta Continua 
Vitoria e Certa
I ~Λm~ I®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poison A. Cooper

What "image " is GOD..?

Writings in the Sands of Time...