Invasion LCD.

I have always been passionate about property development for as long as I can remember. 
I love beautiful property, the lines of the building, the architecture, feng shui, general symmetry,  etc

I loved the smell of cement, construction, building, piping, wiring,  plumbing and the works.  To say I love construction is an underStatement of enormous proportions.  I always gave my landlords of yore high blood pressure beCause I would always renovate any apartment I leased.  When I say renovate, I do not mean 'renovate', but RENOVATE.  Not throwing a lick of paint and some curtains.... more like tearing down cement walls, breaking up floors, installing sky lights, changing WC's, bath-tubs, shifting light switches and sockets by breaking the wall and running a conduit, etc.  

I love building, love seeing the plaster go on the wall, the floors, screeding, installing electricals, wiring the house, mixing the paint, designing the space etc.

To say I love putting structures together is an underStatement of epic proportions inDeed. Finally decided, I might as well do someThing about it...

And so, I did.
www.facebook.com/lonecdc
@lonecdc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poison A. Cooper

What "image " is GOD..?

Writings in the Sands of Time...